Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: your help is needed: LSD March discography...  (Read 2503 times)

margot.benetti

• Occasional Poster
your help is needed: LSD March discography...
« on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:47 AM »
Hello everyone...

after years of abstinence from any noisy things I recently suffered from a heavy relapse and finally made my way into what is widely known as japanese guitar noise.
I started listening to and collecting LSD March a few months ago and as with every serious music obsession i simply must "have it all"... The discography on discogs is - as always - not quite sufficient. Someone mentioned a "box set" here and there is certainly a vague amount of limited cd-r's, some of which were released through Galleria Zarigania.

Now... does anyone of you here feel able to list a more or less complete discography of LSD March / Michishita? I'm quite sure that this forum here might be the only place to get my question properly answered.

Thanks for your attention and a warm welcome to everyone around. Seems to be a cosy little community here.  ;)

Yours,

Roy     

alancummings

Re: your help is needed: LSD March discography...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:15:59 AM »
A complete LSD March discography would be a very tough call, I think. There was so much stuff that existed in micro-editions, some to be sold at shows in Japan, some for when Michishita first started playing outside Japan. He'd do other editions just for friends. I seriously doubt if anyone has a handle on the totality of his output.

I'll add a couple of the cdrs I have to Discogs. Maybe others on the list could do the same. As a resource it's only ever as good as the quality of its contributors...

krakow

• Rock on rebel warriors!
    • Crimson Glow Photography
Re: your help is needed: LSD March discography...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »
There some discussion of the 5xCD-R box set in particular in this thread, where Alan gives a nice précis of what it contains.