Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ebay watch  (Read 23142 times)

Coquille

Re: Rallizes' real thing via "Yahoo!オークション watch"
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »
Historical Hadaka Hagioscopy....sundry and diverse holy grails, &c....trickling through the hiss of time....?

One of the tape sides shares Cocteau's Orpheus audio....
judging by this: http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1535340, they
projected these films over the stage.

Perhaps hitherto inconnu,  late '70's-'80s:
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f79642493
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h129465165
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d94712893
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m62552006

....plus  OZ Days poster: http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h129318314

(seller: http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/klingel23)

Coquille

Re: Ebay watch vs. Yahoo!オークション watch
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »
Pristine, bar a mild scuff on case of  original  裸のラリーズ「'77 Live」  http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/123460499
with plenty pics to attest to the fact  ...started  @ 15,000 yen.
(Not open to foreigners).

krakow

• Rock on rebel warriors!
    • Crimson Glow Photography
Re: Ebay watch
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »
In case anyone is feeling frisky...

Keiji Haino - Koko on eBay, finishing in 14 hours, currently at $33.

Finished at $49.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:27:03 PM by krakow »

krakow

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »
There are two lots of Haino-related CDs for auction at the moment from the same US seller, 6 CDs a piece...

Haino Lot consisting of Affection, Nijiumu, Watashe-Dake?, Execration That Accept To Acknowledge, Tenshi No Gijnka & Keiji Haino/Loren Mazza Cane (live). (Sold for $44)

Fushitsusha Lot consisting of Gold Blood, Live 2nd, Allegorical Misunderstanding, The Caution Appears, Pathetique & Nijiumu - Era Of Sad Wings. (Sold for $60)

3 days to go and generating some interest.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:54:03 PM by krakow »

Coquille

Re: Ebay watch vs. Tiliqua watch
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 12:56:39 AM »
In case anyone is feeling frisky...
Frisky? I, Frumpy pretence ‘tis. The competition over "Koko" was rather sedate, do you think?  Currently, maintaining a façade of fake-nonchalance après gulping Clayton’s ‘stiff-upper-lip’ in the wake of bearing witness to such injudicious fiscal divestment: the vertiginous bidding normally ensuing… “Koko” – along with the solo hurdy-gurdy VHS of Etcetera - was probably the last, alas, now improbable, CDs, of any artist,  I’ve  held out for (am holding out for, in unconsummated futility), my L.R.D. – O.C.D. notwithstanding! 

Contributing factor to this hopelessness is Ebay or the prevalence of its users’ fatwa upon non-Ebay ‘approved payment methods’ and one’s own luddite-like avoidance  the perusal of online / credit systems , despite one’s banks’ nagging entreaties to ‘up the limit’ on some kind of prospective self-imposed-interest-loaded deficit, to incur oblivious to the planetarily-engulfing debital debilitory tidal wave and‘max’ one’s cards ‘out’ at invitation of yet another Ebay-sanctioned pecuniary-bloodbath (ie. Haino/ Fushitsusha auctions)!
To reflect in that hallucinatory pool that is a ‘cash or other payment method’ oasis from PayPal…… beyond this mirage lurks the  desert-dwelling chameleon(euros)? … Lo! Rather, a venomously-tailed-one…. scorpion(exchange rate) presents illusorily, Faust-like (legend not band) ….just how much did Tiliqua Rare Records demand for ‘Koko’ last time? I think I nearly vomited.  And this? went for merely US$49.00– agony! Yea, go forth thou, opportunistic collector-scum/hyenas,  sweep vulture-like … feast advantageously and take your fill of the carrion of that festering remains of a globular economic critically deflated market “……I weep, I sing, in joy and woe, as in doubtful ease - for my sweet thoughts sometime do pleasure bring, But! by and by the cause of my disease giveth me a pang that inwardly doth sting, When that I think what grief it is again to live and lack the thing should rid my pain” ie.catalogue# PSF-00. Credit to inspiring words of messrs Wellens, Seth Man, 3rd Earl of Surrey II …

Coquille

Re: Ebay watch ...countdown
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »
There are two lots of Haino-related CDs for auction at the moment from the same US seller, 6 CDs a piece...            ...generating some interest.
Anyway, the mantle upon which I place “Koko” was congealed of the same lather-inducing froth (informed by salivatory otaku-esque exaltation of online reviews) that coagulated into my Haino/ Fushitsusha collection(-scum-like manner so sourced, sicut ante/mea culpa) much of which is in this second lot(s)…And! the damage’s shaping-up, as if to make this whining rant redundant, to only US$120 for 12 CDs. But“Koko”…it  orbits in critical disproportionateness seemingly above all-else – how one yearns to.. (economically)stimulate and (bank)’rupt(ure oneself) etc, in its procurement.  Perhaps, one must navigate a sphere like belts of Van-Allen  to land it: luck and/or a dough-load.
Also I spy last two (21st May ’86 Live ?) of the five Clagale “Otoko of Hadaka Rallizes” http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LES-RALLIZES-DENUDES-BLUE-CD-from-One-In-Five-Series_W0QQitemZ110395289715QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item19b4127073&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50  &
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LES-RALLIZES-DENUDES-YELLOW-CD-from-One-In-Five-Series_W0QQitemZ110395291792QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item19b4127890&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 .
Holy grail of  klavicembalistik titan – Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji (name-checked by David Tibet/ Current 93) –opening bid @ US$7,000.00
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KAIKHOSRU-SHAPURJI-SORABJI-COLLECTION_W0QQitemZ230344523417QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Music_SheetMusic_RL?hash=item35a19a7e99&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 …for fans of Erik Satie’s “Vexations”, Conlon Nancarrow’s pianola rolls , La Monte Young’s “Well-Tuned Piano”, John Cage’s “As Slow As Possible”… and The Gerogerigegege’s “Endless Humiliation”…!?

krakow

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »
If I understand correctly, I'm sorry to hear you missed out Coquille. I also would have expected a bit more fervour for the Koko CD; whoever got it at $50 did well I think.

I did pay even less than that for my copy, but I have no idea why the auction I won at didn't generate any action (I won Koko and 2 other Haino PSF titles for just £30 in autumn last year!). Perhaps it was karma for all my other continuing efforts and investements on the Haino front!

Coquille

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »
...karma for efforts and investements on the Haino front...
Yep, viewing some of these out-of-control spending-sprees, I’ve a developed a cruel streak! Indulgence in one too many sour grapes, indeed it is karma that bites one back!
I must learn to be happy for those lucky devils nabbing something for a decent price!
.... have no idea why the auction I won at didn't generate any action....
Really, I have to be honest (and grateful) in that I too have had the good fortunate of circumstance and acquaintance to find pretty much all that I’ve wanted plus more. 

Okay then, no more tantrums from me!…. except…. for my little um, hobby.... meted-out for Univive (sorry, it‘s a love/hate thing).

BzL

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »
krakow, maybe that Koko you got for peanuts was also not overbid by another user of this forum, because he saw it coming? anyway, I tried to get that copy this time but I could not afford more than $45 a CD, even the über-rare-mindblowing-must-have one.

But I'm impressed by the low price the man sold his Fushitsusha collection on eBay. I'd be interested to see how much the "Purple Trap" 2-CD set would be going for, instead of $100. I also remember I have seen Haino 1st LP sold for $50, half its usual re-sale price...

krakow

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »
Yes, I'm always grateful to you BzL for bowing out, I sincerely hope you don't regret it or wish too strongly otherwise. It would have been unfortunate for us to fight against each other for it unwittingly. It sounds like you were very close this time. As discussed above, hopefully your karma will come back and treat you right eventually...

Soul's True Love is on eBay again now: Soul's True Love, starting at $65 with 6 days to go. (Sold for $138 plus postage)

I bought my Purple Trap 2CD from Tiliqua and it was a heavy financial investment, but my fever was high at the time.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:52:59 PM by krakow »

BzL

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 02:43:15 AM »
No hard feelings at all  :) my Haino fever has tempered for one year, maybe because I think I have enough of his materials for the moment. Still, it's a shame I could not win this time, but there will be other opportunities, I'm sure! It seems the crisis also strikes Japanoise collectors. I find it incredible to get the lot 6 Fushitsusha albums (with rarities) for only $60, i.e. the price some paid for Gold Blood only a couple of years ago...

Has the Haino bug entered yet to the endangered species?

krakow

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 06:09:51 AM »
There certainly seems to be a lot of offloading at the moment. Three more Tokuma titles today:

Haino - Keeping on Breathing

Fushitsusha - A Death Never To Be Complete

Fushitsusha - The Time Is Nigh

All from the same Japanese seller, starting at $50 a piece, with 6 days to run.

(Fushitsusha titles sold for $50 each, Keeping on Breathing unsold and relisted).

BzL, I'm very glad that there's no hard feelings, you had me worried for a moment there! :-)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:55:00 PM by krakow »

krakow

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »
I've edited the final selling prices into my previous posts.

Despite failing to sell it at $50, the seller has relisted 'Keeping On Breathing' with a $100 Buy It Now - hmmm....

Soul's True Love went for $138 this time.

clerouley on discogs has a copy of the Purple Trap Blast First 2CD for $135 at the moment: Fushitsusha - Purple Trap
He also has Abandon All Words.. for $38 and is worth keeping an eye on for all kinds of goodies, though he knows his stuff, so you won't get bargain prices. Recommended nonetheless.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:02:07 PM by krakow »

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 06:09:41 AM »

“……I weep, I sing, in joy and woe, as in doubtful ease - for my sweet thoughts sometime do pleasure bring, But! by and by the cause of my disease giveth me a pang that inwardly doth sting, When that I think what grief it is again to live and lack the thing should rid my pain”

Minus the rhyme I think we have a winner in the Haino Keiji song title contest.

I have the "Koko" CD and it's good but not as good as the version on the Fushitsusha 2LP. Perhaps I'll learn this whole upload thing and you guys can stop bidding long enough to allow the prices to drop.

I'm somewhat surprised at the current drought of Haino material. I got the green one with the Zeni Geva drummer. Anyone heard the one with the insects? 

phos

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
I'm somewhat surprised at the current drought of Haino material. I got the green one with the Zeni Geva drummer. Anyone heard the one with the insects?

The crickets project is a 30 minutes piece,  heavily processed and filtered through a batch of electronics devices, sounding like some ring modulators effects, Air FX (not sure...) and reverb, a stronger tone generator line ( a bit like "So, Black is myself") comes in  the second half.
Quite an ambiant piece, with delicate reverberated alienish sounds in the middle, I think he used more wildly some similar effects with his solo "Uchu ni Karamitsuiteru Waga Itami " CD on PSF .
I have to admit I'm not aware of this kind of stuff....

More satisfying is  Mamoru Fujieda's   metallic droney piece.