Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Denudes' cash-in-quick enterprise  (Read 35536 times)

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
Re: Denudes' cash-in-quick enterprise
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »
Could we keep the posts in English please...

phos

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 04:11:21 PM »
Hi,
Sorry sometimes that's easier to reply with his native language...My english is sometimes approximative, that's not a nationalist act  :)...Just wanted to save some time to reply as clear as possible to bzl .

There's no offense here , maybe  you want to keep control on every word, anyway I thought  most people knows all about the subscription now.

I was just telling a book should be given as a bonus when you have purchased the Rallizes subscriptions (limited to 100 copies).
The 2 first sets should be issued in july and then after the 2 last  two in september-october.

Apologies to all, will write in fr-english  in the future, I agree this is not a place for private communication, hopefully music itself has no frontier.

But no idea when the 2 first sets would be available, as usual Univive announcements came out very early, they're always late.

BzL

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2008, 02:57:07 AM »
Salut,
Juste un livre viendrait en bonus mais c'est très flou...Les 2 premiers sets de cette souscription limitée à 100 ex devaient sortir en juillet et le reste en septembre-octobre ! Aucune news depuis, rien à l'horizon...Bien entendu il fallait payer en avance... :-\
Ah je comprends mieux, merci  :) ouais donc, je suppose que ça attendra un peu...
(I got it, thanks - I suppose one will have to wait....)

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »

I just received the latest batch of Univive CDs. There's some bait and switch going on here.

The new 2CD version of Cradle Saloon '78 is great—I just don't know why they didn't release it this way in the first place. This is a great place to start—or stop depending upon your cash flow or cognitive ability to keep track of tens of versions of about ten songs.

Avoid the Critical Trip 2CD if you've been playing along so far. While the 5/13/1987 show is surprisingly good the 7/13/1974 show this was coupled with was originally on the CDr version of Great White Wonder—it's been renamed Francing Massenger here. For some reason this comes in a chunky 4CD box complete with a horrible font choice which threatens to diminish the cool cover photo of Mizutani swinging an SG around.

Great White Wonder contains just one disc from the CDr version—a show from 7/22/1977 which is extended by two songs. The second disc finishes the 7/22 show and contains a show from 8/13/1977. Discs 3 and 4 are, according to the cover "Live 1976-1977 location unknown from Dizastar archives." iTunes, however, identifies them as discs 2 and 3 from the Laid Down '76 set. 

I haven't been able to get to the Wild Trip in the West—Longest Night 3CD set yet except that I noticed that these are more songs listed for disc 3 than are actually there. Maybe there's some arrows like when Dead songs flow into something new...

Univive has just announced another round of CD versions of older CDr titles including One More Night Tripper 4CD, the awesomely named Tropical Mid Booster 4CD of 1981 recordings which contain more Yamaguchi Fujio on second guitar along with some sax. Finally they are issuing Laid Down '76—Again which was a bonus CD in the new version of Mars Studio.

I wonder how much of this do I already have? Coquille was right about the 8 panel booklet—totally useless.

おめでとございます - natsukas