Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Selling stuff...  (Read 3345 times)

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
Selling stuff...
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:28:26 PM »
In an effort to reduce some of the clutter in my life, I'm going to start selling off a bunch of CDs and vinyl over the next few weeks/months/years - however long it takes. I've decided the easiest way to do this is set up an online "shop" here on the noise.as site, where people can buy and pay via paypal, or perhaps other methods where appropriate. Most items I'll sell at a set price, but a few rarer items will be put up for auction, either directly on the site, or on ebay.

I have no idea how this will work out, if people will be interested in what I have to sell or whatever. I'm going to start with a bunch of Acid Mothers Temple-related items - cd-rs from the early days of the label, released in editions of 100 and all (mostly) long out of print. That and some Birchville Cat Motel stuff. There will be all sorts of other stuff coming.

Hope some of you will be interested in buying. And hope that you'll take my word that I won't be trying to rip anyone off with non-deliveries or falsely-advertised items or whatever.

Anyway, the "shop" will be open soon - keep an eye out for an announcement/link. And I'd be interested to hear any comments/feedback about how things work out.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 11:45:31 PM by pc »

krakow

• Rock on rebel warriors!
    • Crimson Glow Photography
Re: Selling stuff...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 11:44:23 PM »
I'd definitely be interested if you decide to go ahead with this. I sense that there may be some good stuff in your collection just waiting to escape.

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
I'm getting there - just got to finish off a few information pages and decide on the best way to deal with postage. Probably would have been easier selling all this through ebay  :-\ but we'll see how it goes.

Keep watching this space...

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 01:07:21 AM »
OK, the online shop is now up and running. Let me know if you have any problems with things. Happy shopping  ;D