Japan > Questions

NAGISA NI TE - questions

(1/3) > >>

SILVUM:
I was wondering if the version of "Song For Malo" on the 2XLP version of Songs For A Simple Moment is the same as the one on Feel?  Don't want to have to buy the 2XLP if I don't have to.

Also, are the versions of the tracks on the They 7" on Geographic, exclusive versions?

Are there any plans yet to reissue Taiyo No Sekai CD and The True World 2XCD?

Same for the material on the AUBE split tapes, or does anyone wanna sell / trade me theirs?

Coquille:
There's one for sale here...
http://www.discogs.com/Nagisa-Ni-Te-%E6%9C%AC%E5%BD%93%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C-The-True-World/release/1116311.

i just have an audio copy of  the AUBE split  Orbital Confluence which has a later live performance of "True Sun" and "True World".

SILVUM:

--- Quote from: Coquille on August 14, 2009, 07:19:51 PM ---There's one for sale here...
http://www.discogs.com/Nagisa-Ni-Te-%E6%9C%AC%E5%BD%93%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C-The-True-World/release/1116311.

i just have an audio copy of  the AUBE split  Orbital Confluence which has a later live performance of "True Sun" and "True World".

--- End quote ---

Yea, I don't feel like paying 50 dollars for that, I guess I'm wondering if anyone knows if Jagjaguwar is planning to reissue those two albums.

And yeah the Orbital Confluence disc is amazing.

Following from that, I wish someone would do a 3XCD box reissue of all the Naoki Zushi material instead of shitting out another useless Acid Mothers Temple masturbation session.

natsukas:

Nice to hear someone else has no time for the Acid Mothers.

I could use an Org box. I'd really love to hear this Tori Kudo / Guys n Dolls "Hard Rock Album" too.

Coquille:

--- Quote from: natsukas on August 19, 2009, 12:29:40 PM ---....I could use an Org box. I'd really love to hear this Tori Kudo / Guys n Dolls "Hard Rock Album" too.

--- End quote ---

Hard Rock was only an LP 25 years ago?
i think the only other project we have is the Return to Rock Mass Org box.
Vinyl and CD versions are being sold on discogs for 160 sterling  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version