Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Taj Mahal Travellers DVD and legit 2CD Stockholm on Super Fuji?  (Read 2521 times)

natsukas

• Occasional Poster

I had heard these were going to happen. They both have December 2008 release dates and seem to be available from all the regular places. You'd have thought they'd have been imported by now. Anyone seen the DVD? I had the Drone-Syndicate version once but sold it because the legit albums were so much better.

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
Re: Taj Mahal Travellers DVD and legit 2CD Stockholm on Super Fuji?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
I have the DVD, but to be honest, I found it pretty dull and probably won't watch it again. If anybody wants a copy, let me know, should be able to work out a suitable price for it.

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »

Can you elaborate on this alleged dullness? Not enough music? Why do you think it does not merit another viewing—other than the fact you can burn it...

pauladmin

• Administrator
  • Occasional Poster
    • Noise
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »
Well, I watched it about 4 months ago, but can't actually recall much about it. Obviously there was some music in there, but not presented in such a way to leave any strong impact, at least for me. I think there was a lot of focus on them moving from place to place and moving around the places they were in once they got there, with voice-over narrative in Japanese talking about some of their experiences.

That's why I thought it was a bit dull; perhaps not particularly memorable is a better way to put it. Still, others might get more out of it than me.