Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Takayanagi box  (Read 8344 times)

janitorfrommars

• Occasional Poster
Re: Takayanagi box
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 05:19:32 AM »
is anyone aware of a premium for this (i.e. at disc union or otherwise)?  i saw some comment about a bonus DVD but i assume that is common to all copies...

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 06:37:24 AM »

The DVD is the premium. It's an edit of an action direct performance. There's knob twiddling and guitar abuse galore.

krakow

• Rock on rebel warriors!
    • Crimson Glow Photography
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »
Most places seem to have the DVD with their copies, at least at the moment, so it looks to be an earlier adopter bonus rather than a disk union bonus. The UK sellers I've seen are offering the DVD and Mimaroglu are also offering it in yesterday's update for those stateside.

wired_trap_2

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 11:28:56 PM »
Hello, I am the user "wiredtrap" but unfortunately forgot my password, and the email address associated with it, so i've had to re-register..

My question is:  is there anyone in the loop who knows when the "Archive 2" set will be released?   Jinya disc website hasn't been updated in nearly a year, but it makes a general reference to 2010 as the release date.  thanks

alancummings1

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
Jinya tend to announce more of their forthcoming stuff in a group on Mixi (kind of a Japanese version of facebook), but there hasn't been anything new posted there for a few months. so, your guess is as good as mine....