Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Univive Second Life! Denudes' cash-in-quick enterprise Pt. 2  (Read 22937 times)

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
Re: Univive Second Life! Denudes' cash-in-quick enterprise Pt. 2
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 08:00:43 AM »

I have to agree—"Tripical Midbooster" rules. And it has two new songs! 14 minutes of 恋の物語 which was only on the Mars Studio box but this has sax and reminds me of Black Flag or the Kousokuya/Urabe CD. The other new one is 砕け散った優しさ which is 21 minutes long and it does all those things you want a Rallizes song to do... probably the most Fushitsusha-esque track I've heard.
And I really wanted to be done with these guys!

Coquille

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 12:23:29 PM »
UNIVIVE-021 「ACID PSYCHEDELIC KING GOES EAST」 3-CD

Disc 1: オズ・デイズ・ライヴ + ボーナス
Disc 2: 1975年04月08日 @ 御殿場・完全盤
Disc 3: 1975年10月01日 @ 東京・渋谷・アダン

For release in September, the previously announced CD of outtakes from the Oz Days Festival (last side of the double LP)is expanded to include the “Flower Festival” (1st Ignuitas title) and the first silver-press of Adan, Shibuya (disc2 of original UNIVIVE-008「Great White Wonder」4-CDR)
Despite the proclamation of high-fidelity sources, it’s to no avail… Surely, being the bona-fide Unvive rendition, one must suppose that the authoritive-stamp is manifest in digital glitches, repetitive artwork and edited-down from the complete tape source.

natsukas

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 02:52:14 AM »

I thought the authoritative stamp was more against fractal art and pixelated fonts. It's nice to know that I already have this! Thanks for the warning!

wmfeedback

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:28 AM »
Would anyone be up to/able to compile a list of Rallizes recordings that would be needed to have a 'complete' collection?
I know there is a lot of overlap...

And Coquille, thanks for your efforts in making the picture a little clearer!

Coquille

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
February 15, 2008
other....

V./A.
�OZ DAYS LIVE� / OZ-1 2CD)

Rock Pictorial :Special Edition: Hadaka No Rallizes  �No25�
With unpublished photos and vignettes of Rallizes discography
incl. Univive and Ignuitas CDs. to Sept.2006.

UNIVIVE (cont.)
                UNIVIVE-016           Cable Hogue Soundtrack                    2CD   ltd.250
(some of these tracks previously on Univive� but a minute longer or shorter, etc. this is not regarded
   as one of the better titles. If you just want a couple of CDs it may be worth considering
   as a �sampler� . Extended versions of tracks (usu. non-synchronised to footage(?)) in the original VHS. 
nb. �Fantastique� [ UNIVIVE-002 ] and  �Assassin�(1986,Rock May-Kan)[ UNIVIVE-010] ).
Also contains 4 excerpts fm 'Live in Kanazawa' (77?8?13-14                  4             ). 

Postponed for some months since 2007 was:
                UNIVIVE-017           Volcanic Performance                      4CD(+1CD bonus)...released April 2008.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:03:18 PM by Coquille »

wmfeedback

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
Thanks for this!  Is it wrong to want it all?