Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What is this record?  (Read 3716 times)

jdee

• Occasional Poster
What is this record?
« on: August 05, 2008, 12:59:27 AM »
Er, um, I found a Hadaka no Rallizes record on my shelf, but I have no freakin' idea what it is.  It's a double LP.  The jacket is just solid black with a photocopied image pasted on the front (see below).  I have no idea where or when I got it.  Maybe the Rallizes Fairy left it for me.

One disc has a solid white label on each side.  The other has a solid black label.  There is nothing etched into either disc to give a clue as to their provenance.  The white-labeled disc has two tracks on one side and one on the other.  The black-labeled disc has two tracks on each side.

If anyone recognizes it, I'd love to know title, label, year.  Is this a bootleg, re-release, figment of my imagination?

Thanks.

inge

• Occasional Poster
Re: What is this record?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:00:44 AM »
It's "Live '77". The press release or whatever you are gonna call it said it was released on Fucked Up and Naked. They did another LP later on with outtakes from the 80's mostly.

jdee

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:05:01 AM »
Thanks for that.  That title rings a bell.  Maybe I knew that.  Now, can you please tell me where and when I got it?

By the way--it is incredible.  I spent the morning listening to it, and it just rocks.  Anyway, I appreciate the info.

krakow

• Rock on rebel warriors!
    • Crimson Glow Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »
Here it is on the Rallizes discography: http://www.yk.rim.or.jp/~ubud/rdisco.html#anchorBoot77Live

jdee

• Occasional Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »
Thanks.  I got that same link from someone on http://keikaku.net/, another good forum for Japanese music.